Komodo Island Tour
Komodo Island tour packages aim to accommodate your best experience visiting the Komodo Dragon Islands in Indonesia. Komodo National Park is the only place where you can find the largest lizard in the world. These Komodo Dragons are wild and most are found on the 2 largest islands; Rinca Island and Komodo Island. Our Komodo Island tour will accommodate a variety of Komodo tour packages at the best price range.
Our Komodo tours from Labuan Bajo are the best selection to do your Komodo tour. However, you can also join the Komodo trip from Bali and Lombok. These are also easy starting points to visit Komodo National Park.
We offer a variety of Komodo boat trips and comfortable boats with professional crews. Most running boats are high speedboats and Phinisi boats. They depart daily from Labuan Bajo, West Flores.
Best Komodo Island Tour Packages
There are a variety of Komodo Tour packages you can book. They depend on your time and travel budgets. At Lombok Touristic, you can find any budget for Komodo tours. We offer the most updated Komodo National Park trips.
Here are some of the best Komodo tour packages to book:
- A one-day Komodo tour with a speedboat from Labuan Bajo. This tour package will offer more than 5 places in Komodo National Park. The package is a shared tour and you will be going with more than 10 other people on the boat.
- 2 days Komodo tour package from Labuan Bajo. This tour package is one of the best choices if you want to see more places. You will also enjoy a one-night stay on the boat at Komodo National Park.
- 3 days 2 nights Komodo tour from Labuan Bajo. This is the most popular package for Komodo National Park. You will be able to explore all the amazing places in Komodo National Park. This tour package is available on a shared package and private.
- 4 days Lombok Komodo tour is one of the best Komodo explorers from Lombok. This tour package is leaving 3 times a week. Exploring the best destinations beyond Lombok, Sumbawa, and Komodo National Park.
There are a few more tour packages operating on a different itinerary. Check out more Komodo tour packages for details.
What do you get when joining our Komodo Tour Packages?
The things you get when joining the Komodo tour with us depend on what type of tour you book. We offer a variety of Komodo tour packages such as a full-day komodo tour, Liveaboards (3 days 2 nights). The services will be different for each part of the tours but generally, there are not really big differences.
Below are the things you get when booking a Komodo tour with us:
- A boat trip from Labuan Bajo
- Meals 3 times a day if you take a live board and lunch box if you take a full-day tour
- Tea and coffee (not for a full-day tour)
- Snorkeling gear and life jackets
- Tour Guide
- Fresh fruits
- Cabin rooms/deck, depending on the tour you book (not available for full-day tour)
- Hotel transfer to Labuan Bajo
Things that do not include:
- Additional expenses
- Komodo Entrance Fees
- Accommodation in Labuan Bajo
- Flight Tickets
- Tips for Guide
For more information, you can go to each tour package. Each Komodo tour offers a different complimentary.
Getting to Komodo National Park
Here are the best ways to get to Komodo National Park:
- Flight from Denpasar, Bali for approximately 1 1/2 hours to Labuan Bajo and then join a boat trip from Labuan Bajo. You can also do a flight from Jakarta or Lombok. to Labuan Bajo.
- Join the Komodo island tour boat trip from Lombok or Bali. This Komodo boat trip is scheduled 2 or 3 times a week, especially from Lombok.
Lombok Touristic offers Komodo Island tours from Lombok. You will visit some places beyond Lombok and Sumbawa before getting to Komodo National Park. Places like Kanawa Island and Moyo island offer the best places to visit. You will hike on Kanawa, enjoy the spectacular view, on Moyo you will visit Mata Jitu Waterfall.
Our Komodo Island tours from Bali depart every day. You can take a flight from Denpasar to Labuan Bajo and then get on the boat to Komodo National Park. You can also book a weekly Phinisi boat from Benoa to Serangan South Bali. These boats offer some stops such as in Nusa Lembongan, Lombok, Moyo Island, and many more.
Recommended Activities in Komodo National Park
Komodo National Park is famous for being the homeland of over 5.000 species of Komodo Dragons. Besides the Komodo Dragons, the park also offers a world-class underwater world, beautiful landscapes, and beaches.
The park consists of three large islands and some beautiful surrounding islands. Two of the islands are the main place where the Komodo Dragons are home, they are Rinca and Komodo Island. While the other one, Padar island shows a spectacular view and its beautiful island formation.
Below are the recommended things to do:
- Diving is probably the best activity you can do. Komodo National Park is rich in underwater life, it is a world-class dive site.
- Komodo Dragon adventure on Rinca and Komodo Island. These two islands are the most likely to see the world’s largest lizard, Komodo Dragons.
- Hiking on Padar, Gili Laba, and Kanawa island for great views. Padar Island is the most spectacular island with its formation. It is perfect to enjoy the sunset on this island, while Gili Laba also offers a spectacular view, the best to have sundown.
- Lounge at Pink Beach/Long beach in the north of Komodo island. Enjoy the pink sandy beach, snorkeling, swimming, or hiking on the other side for a great view and taking pictures.
- Enjoy Taka Makasar, a sandy bar island
- Snorkeling at Manjarite Beach. It is one of the best snorkeling spots with beautiful corals and riches of color fish.
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays at Manta Point. It is one of the best places to spot Manta Rays in Komodo National Park.
There are many more activities you can do while traveling to Komodo. Contact our team for more information about the best activities.