Pergasingan hill offers a spectacular landscape. Viewing the beautiful fields and farming of Sembalun village. And a big Rinjani volcano looms in the background on the other side of the valley, Pergasingan hill. Our Pergasingan Hill Trekking 2 Days 1 Night will take you there.
The hill is known as Bukit Pergasingna by local which means Pergasingan hill. It is located in Sembalun, East Lombok. At the height of 1.760 m, Pergasingan hill has become one of the favorites soft trekking on Lombok island.
- Enjoy the landscape view and coastline drive to Sembalun village
- Hiking to the top of the 1.760m Pergasingan hill
- Have a sunrise and sunset with a stunning landscape view of Sembalun fields
- Camping and enjoying the night under beautiful stars on the top of the hill
Pergasingan Hill Trekking 2 Days 1 Night Itinerary:
- We will pick you up at 08.00 - 09.00 am in Senggigi, Mataram, Bangsal, or Teluk Nare if you stay on Gili Islands
- At 09.00 am we will drive you to Sembalun. You will be there around 11.30 am, depending on the road traffic
- Have lunch at Sembalun between 11.30 - 12.00, and at 12.30 you will start trekking. You will be at the top around 15.00, take a rest and enjoy the view. Our team will prepare for the camp.
- At 16.00 - 18.00 have a sunset, enjoy while taking pictures
- After sunset, we will serve your dinner, enjoy it. Enjoy the night under the beautiful sky and millions of stars
- Wake up early at 05.00 am for sunrise. Enjoy the morning with the beautiful sunlight and take pictures
- After sunrise, at about 06.30 am you are ready for breakfast. Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, or tea
- At 08.00 am you will be ready to go back to Sembalun. Arrive in Sembalun around 10.00 am and take a break
- At 10.30 am we will drive you to your hotel. Lunch will be at 12.30 in Tanjung. After lunch, we will continue to drive to your hotel in Senggigi, Mataram, Bangsal, or Airport.
- Entrance Fee
- Hotel Transfers
- Private Tour
- Tour Guide
- Camping Gears
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Tea and coffee
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Trekking shoes
- Flight tickets